Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary,

I have just stumbled upon the most wonderful being upon this fair earth! lying within the home of my most hated enemy is a young goddess, given to us by the fairies themselves. Her grace had embraced me as soon as I laid eyes upon her during the festivities. Just the way her subtle grace had enveloped me, sinking into the very core of my soul; it made me want to come to my knees, begging for her touch. I was able to get close to her, sneaking a kiss from her before she was called away.


As soon as the party was over, I had made my way over the wall into their orchard. I had to see her once again. i quickly jumped into the closest tree possible and waited. by a stroke of luck, she had appear through a window not far from the tree. She too had feelings, them being for me. I listened intently, resisting the urge to speak until i could no longer. She was surprised to see me within her walls. I then climbed to the top of her balcony to confess my love for her.





She had asked me to take her hand in marriage. I gladly accepted. I have now sent Friar Lawrence to work out the details of the wonderful wedding! Oh, how these past 48 hours have gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment