Thursday 30 May 2013

October SKy Letter 2

Dear Sonny,
It's been three years since you and your little friends had started building those rockets of yours. You've went through thick and thin with these things. I know I really haven't been around that much for you while you've worked, but I do have to say I am quite proud of what you've accomplished. The perseverance you've had to go and build these things is unimaginable. As well, you have gotten the entire town to back you on - something I can barely do myself. At first I was really hard on you about it. Having you shoot your deathtraps off near the mine was quite a hazard, and I didn't really need the mine to be blown up at any time. But as I saw how people took to your hobby, it started to impress me. Now you've went from flunking algebra to excelling in calculus and differential equations. You have went from not knowing what to do to winning the national science fair. And even though you won't take on my career, I am proud of you, Sonny.

I love you, son,

Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment